I know St. Patrick’s day was a couple of days ago, but once again I impressed my guests with a traditional St. Patrick’s Day dinner, Paleo style. Nobody missed the potatoes or the soda bread filled with massive amounts of gluten.
- Homemade brined brisket turned Corned Beef
- Cabbage (simply steam for 30 minutes, butter and salt and pepper—Don’t mess with it if you want the best cabbage ever)
- Root Vegetable Colcannon
- Irish Soda Bread (gluten free)
- Salad (provided by one of my guests)
- St. Patrick’s Day Cup Cakes